Last Update: January 14, 2020. Note that rules are always changing so if there are any changes, we will always try to keep this page up-to-date. You can also always access the latest rules at toronto.ca/home/covid-19/
Weddings & Events:
- Based on the current COVID-19 wedding & gathering restrictions, we are only allowed to host wedding ceremonies with a maximum of 10 people allowed. We have confirmed this with Public Health via email and phone.
- Other types of events and social gatherings are currently NOT allowed at the moment. (examples: reception, dancing, dining, etc.)
Retail photography is closed. Commercial photography or production is allowed. When you book a set, your booking must have commercial intent with it.
- We only conduct virtual meetings and tours at this time.
- Always be informed about local regulations before the event.
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell. Anyone who is ill must not attend any event.
- All attendees and staff must always comply with the following 3 basic preventive measures:
- Maintain at least 1 metre or 6 feet distance from others
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times.
- Cover a sneeze or cough with a tissue or bent elbow, & immediately dispose of the tissue in a closed-lid bin. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap & water, or with a hand sanitizer.
- Any weddings, events, or gatherings should include no more than the maximum number of people provincially & municipally approved at the time the event takes place.
- The client is required to gather a list of attendees with contact information. It will be needed if there is an outbreak resulting from the gathering.
- The client is responsible and required to notify their guests about our COVID-19 protocols.
- The COVID-19 screening form must be filled out by guests and all third-party vendors before the event.
- If you’ve travelled outside of Canada or had close contact with anyone that has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, you must isolate and talk with a doctor/health care provider to get advice or an assessment, including if you need a COVID-19 test.
- Bellamy Loft will provide all necessary supplies – hand sanitizers or soap and tissues, safety protocol signs, backup masks. The masks are the client’s or the guest’s responsibility to bring their own masks, but we will provide backup masks as well.
- Bellamy Loft will post signs that will remind attendees to practice these measures in highly visible locations.
- Bellamy Loft will frequently sanitize high-touch surfaces. We disinfect before and right after every events as well.
- Bellamy Loft will open windows if possible to increase ventilation and, if the weather permits.