Thinking of proposing to your partner but not sure where? Don’t worry because we prepared a list of all the best spots within the city. You can even get a few proposal ideas from this list as we rundown different venue types for you! There’s no need to go too far because often, things we need are already within reach – appreciate these romantic spots to propose in Toronto.
25 Most Romantic Spots To Propose In Toronto
Multi-functional Loft and Estates
If the proposal you have in mind is a bit intimate, you can go to any private lofts and estates available for rent. These are perfect if you are planning for a more discreet and full-on surprise. More than lovely event places, these venues often have a team ready to help you with decors and more.
Feel a bit of relief from the whole events planning because you’re not alone and they’ll be at your service for the best proposal ever! Better about these venues, you can even get to hold your weddings in here too!
- Bellamy Loft
- 1230 Sheppard Ave W Unit 4, North York, ON M3K 1Z9, Canada
- Plant Paradise Daylight Loft Studio
- Gendron Ln, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Mint Room
- 300 Campbell Ave, Unit #300, Toronto, Ontario, M6P 3V6
- Parkwood Estate
- 270 Simcoe St N, Oshawa, ON L1G 4T5, Canada
- Casa Bona
- 201 Weston Rd Suite 202, Toronto, ON M6N 3P1, Canada
Gardens and Parks
Now if you’re leaning towards a stroll in a garden (or park), we bring you five amazing locations within Toronto. All have their own charm and we bet you two even have a memory together in any of these.
- High Park
- 1873 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, M6R 2Z3, Canada
- Bluffer’s Park
- 7 Brimley Road South, Toronto, Ontario M1M 3W3
- Аllan Gardens
- 160 Gerrard St E, Toronto, ON M5A 2E5, Canada
- Nathan Phillips Square
- 100 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2N1, Canada
- Harbourfront’s Toronto Music Garden
- 475 Queen’s Quay West between Bathurst Street & Spadina Avenue
Museum and Galleries
Ideal for the artsy couple who appreciates a good visit to museums or galleries, you can invite your partner for a weekend visit and surprise them with a proposal! Remember to apply for a permit first though since these are public spots for a smoother execution of your plans.
You can even dress up and feel like a royal couple in a fairytale with several of these amazing locations. Let history witness your proposal and be part of the story it tells over the years.
- Casa Loma
- 1 Austin Terrace, Toronto, ON
- The Distillery District
- Trinity Street, Suite 200. Toronto ON M5A 3C4
- Aga Khan Museum
- 77 Wynford Dr, North York, ON M3C 1K1, Canada
- Trafalgar Castle School
- 401 Reynolds Street, Whitby, Ontario L1N 3W9 Canada
- University of Toronto St. George Campus
- 27 King’s College Cir, Toronto, ON M5S, Canada
Restaurants and Landmarks
Enjoy great food and fancy activities from these spots in the neighbourhood. You can treat your partner for a dinner at Toronto’s best restaurants – after all, great food is the best way to get into someone’s heart. Further, you can even book activities like glass walking in CN Tower which is a courageous way to pop the question!
- GEORGE Restaurant
- 111C Queen St. E Toronto, ON M5C 1S2
- CN Tower
- 290 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 3L9, Canada
- One Eighty
- 55 Bloor St W 51st Floor, Toronto, ON M4W 1A5, Canada
- La Maquette
- 111 King St E, Toronto, ON M5C 1G6, Canada
- Four Seasons Centre
- 145 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 4G1, Canada
Beach and Waterside
Photo from Photography by Azra
Unwind and pop the question by the beach for an instant romantic spot for you two! Spend time watching the waves and waiting for the sunset. Truly a needed break from the buzz of the city and our lives. Have a heart to heart question and propose at the right moment.
- Toronto Islands
- Lake Ontario, south of mainland Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Gibraltar Point Lighthouse
- Toronto Islands in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Rouge Beach
- 195 Rouge Hills Drive, Toronto
- Ashbridge’s Bay
- 1561 Lake Shore Blvd E, Toronto, ON M4L 3W6, Canada
- Polson Pier
- 11 Polson St, Toronto, ON M5A 1A4, Canada