Bellamy Loft is committed to let love win despite the current circumstances. We comply with Toronto’s ever-changing restrictions. The whole team is flexible in dealing with changes during wedding planning. You can be secure in our strict health guidelines to ensure the safety of our clients and guests. We will continue to provide the best service to make your dream wedding come true regardless of the situation.
Ontario Wedding & Events Restrictions 2021
Here are some COVID-19 restrictions update for Weddings & Events in Toronto & the whole Ontario as of April 7, 2021 (during provincewide “emergency brake” stay-at-home order):
- Wedding ceremonies are allowed: Wedding ceremonies are allowed with up to 15% capacity of the room indoors or any number for outdoors as long as two metres of distance can be maintained.
- Wedding reception & indoor social gatherings are not allowed with some exceptions: Indoor organized public events and social gatherings are NOT allowed, except with members of the same household. Individuals who live alone, including seniors, may consider having exclusive, close contact with one other person.
- Outdoor wedding reception or social gatherings are allowed with 5 people or less. As long as they can remain physically distant from one another.
- Other religious services, rites and ceremonies are allowed: Religious services, rites, or ceremonies (wedding ceremonies): where physical distancing can be maintained (in all venues) can proceed up to 15% capacity of the room indoors. If it is held outdoors, it is restricted to an unlimited number of people as long as two metres of distance can be maintained.
- Virtual and drive-in gatherings and events are permitted.
Restrictions related to Events & Weddings:
- Restaurants, bars, and food and drink establishments will be open for takeout, drive-through, and delivery only, including the sale of alcohol
How to Get Legally Married During Lockdown
Check out our wedding ceremony services (civil ceremony). Please click the button below to get a quote.
Links to COVID-19 resources:
- CTV News
- COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Ontario
- COVID-19 Response Framework: Keeping Ontario Safe and Open