Bellamy Loft is committed to let love win despite the current circumstances. We comply with Toronto’s ever-changing restrictions. The whole team is flexible in dealing with changes during wedding planning. You can be secure in our strict health guidelines to ensure the safety of our clients and guests. We will continue to provide the best service to make your dream wedding come true regardless of the situation.
Here are some COVID-19 restrictions update for Weddings & Events in Toronto as of January 14, 2021:
- Religious services, rites, or ceremonies (wedding ceremonies) where physical distancing can be maintained can proceed with 10 people indoors or outdoors.
- No wedding receptions allowed (indoor and outdoor dining is prohibited).
- No indoor organized public events and social gatherings, except with members of the same household. Individuals who live alone, including seniors, may consider having exclusive, close contact with one other person.
- Outdoor social gatherings has been changed from 10 people to 5 people, with limited exceptions.
- Virtual and drive-in gatherings and events are permitted.
Restrictions related to Events & Weddings:
- Personal care services are closed
- All barbershops, hair salons, nail salons, and tattoo parlors are closed.
- Restaurants, bars, and food and drink establishments will be open for takeout, drive-through, and delivery only, including the sale of alcohol
- Personal services are not permitted including personal shoppers, personal organizer services, party and wedding planners, personal physical fitness or sports trainers, and house sitters
- Photography studios, and services
- Retails are closed
- Commercial & industrial photography are permitted
These modified restrictions will be for a minimum of 28 days and reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Get Legally Married
If you’re looking to get married, we are still open and still able to perform wedding ceremonies. Please click here to book your marriage ceremony, or click the button below to get a quote.
Links to COVID-19 resources: