Bellamy Loft is committed to letting love win despite the current circumstances. We comply with Toronto’s ever-changing restrictions. The whole team is flexible in dealing with changes during wedding planning. You can be secure in our strict health guidelines to ensure the safety of our clients and guests. We will continue to provide the best service to make your dream wedding come true regardless of the situation.
Ontario Wedding & Events Restrictions 2022 (Omicron Variant)
Here are some Reopening Ontario update for Weddings & Events in Toronto & the whole Ontario as of February 17, 2022:
- Wedding ceremonies are allowed: No capacity limits where proof of vaccination is required and as long as two metres physical distance can be maintained.
- Social gatherings: No capacity limits on meeting & event spaces, while up to 50 people indoor and 100 people outdoors.
- Virtual and drive-in gatherings and events are permitted.
How to Get Legally Married During Lockdown
Check out our wedding ceremony services (civil ceremony). Please click the button below to get a quote.
Click For Marriage Ceremony Services
Links to COVID-19 resources:
- Government of Canada
- COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Ontario
- COVID-19 Response Framework: Keeping Ontario Safe and Open
Leave a Reply